Sunday, January 5, 2014

Secret Identity & Last Day

It's Sunday and I'm watching my Bengals in a post-season game while eating fruit and cheese.  Yes, my friends, it's a good day.  I'll be headed back to Florida on Monday to work and then fly back to Wisconsin on Friday so I can finish the last of the packing for the big move south.  It's going to be a busy couple of weeks.

The apartment is a disaster area as we figure out what we're keeping and what we're getting rid of.  I want my home to be neat and tidy.  I don't want to worry about stubbing my toes on everything stacked everywhere.  Ugh.

Getting this move done also means that I can get back to writing and editing on a regular schedule again.  I need to spend some time with Gage and Stefan and many other characters that are shouting in my head.  If you need to spend some time with Gage while you're waiting for me to finish the final book, go pick up ANGEL'S INK today.  It is the last day to pick up the e-book for only $1.99.  That's right! A full-length novel of warlocks, elves, trolls, and crazy for only $1.99.

But hey... maybe you've read all my Dark Days series books and you've read all my Asylum Tales books. And you still want more.  I understand.  Do you like the occasional historical romance story?  I know I do.  Sometimes I need a break from the vampires.  I need to get away from the shapeshifters and the warlocks.  Sometimes I need a story of social rules and fancy dresses.

So in some free time I had this spring, I wrote a couple of stories that you might be interested in.  One is a novella titled: STOLEN KISSES AT MIDNIGHT, while the first full-length novel is called WHAT A LADY TREASURES. Now is a good time to try it.  The novel for Kindle is on sale for only $0.99 until Friday night.  The novella is on sale for $2.99.  Writing as Joy Douglass, I am working on a series that follows three friends in London as they find the loves of their lives.

No comments: