Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday? Why did it have to be Monday?

It's Monday.  Who let this happen?  Seriously.  Everything was going just great with the weekend.  Who decided to get rid of the weekend and throw in a Monday? 

Well, if it's gotta be Monday, then let's make it a really good Monday.  Here's a quick video to help put you in a positive state of mind.




I looked over the result of last week's poll and it look like most people would like me to do the book deals and contest blog post once per week.  As such, I will aim to put that up on Fridays since I think a lot of really good deals appear on Friday.  Most will be e-books, with deals coming from Amazon and Barnes & Noble, but I will keep an eye out for print deals as well.  If you happen to know of a good deal, feel free to leave me a comment or email me. I'll pass the good news along to my readers.  Also, if you're an author and would like me to post the new of your book deal, I will try to post those as well.  But all those kind of good stuff goes up on Friday.  (Disclaimer: I can't promise that I will always have a post for Friday, but I will try.  If life gets crazy, that's just gonna have to come first.)

Don't forget to vote in my newest poll over on the right. 

Now, it's time for me to get back to work!

No comments: