Friday, May 10, 2013

Want a Signed Book?

It's early.  Really early.  My body is saying that I shouldn't be moving yet, but I've got a plane to catch.  I had a wonderful book signing at Schuler's Books and Music in Lansing, Michigan and now I'm heading home.  However, I have left behind many signed books, which you can have shipped to you.  Would you like a signed copy of Angel's Ink, Dead Man's Deal, or Nightwalker?  Give them a call.  You can order a signed book from Schuler's and have them ship it to you.

What did I sign that you can order?

Nightwalker
Dayhunter
Daybreaker
Pray for Dawn
Wait for Dusk
Burn the Night
Bound to Me
Angel's Ink
Dead Man's Deal

Here is their information:

Schuler's Books and Music
1982 Grand River Ave
Okemos, MI 48864
Phone: 517.349.8840
It's raining in Lansing, but I'm hoping that the weather is clear in Madison.  I've got the day off and I'm hoping to do something fun like putt-putt golf.  Fingers crossed.

No comments: