Monday, May 6, 2013

Almost Time for a New Book

Just a few more hours....

Yes, my friends, it's almost time for new Gage & gang from Asylum.

I am so excited for you to finally get your hands on the latest installment of the Asylum Tales.  There's more violence, explosions, danger, romance, and general strangeness oozing from every lovely page of this novel.

To help get you excited about tomorrow's release, let me pass along some awesome links!

Contest

Literary Escapism is giving away a digital copy of either Angel's Ink or Dead Man's Deal.  The contest ends on May 15.  This blog also has a short article I wrote about a time recently when I met with Gage at a bar in Low Town.  Let's just say that he wasn't in a good mood.  Click here to check out the short tale and to enter the contest.

I Smell Sheep is also running a contest where they are giving away a print copy of Dead Man's Deal.  The contest ends in  on Sunday, May 12.  This blog has a short article written by Gage about me.  He thought he was being funny, but I wasn't amused.  Click here to check out the short article and to enter the contest.

My Bookish Ways is giving away a copy of Angel's Ink and included an interview that I recently gave where I talk about Dead Man's Deal and my work on the series.  The contest ends on Sunday, May 12.  Click here to read the interview and enter the contest.

I would also pop by Supernatural Underground on Tuesday because I've got a guest blog going live tomorrow morning that also includes a giveaway of Angel's Ink and Dead Man's Deal.


Interview

I popped by the Open Book Society this week for an interview where I talk about the series, writing, and other random goodness that is just me!  Check out the interview by clicking here.



Book Signing

Don't forget that I will be in signing books at Schuler's Books and Music on Thursday, May 9 at 7pm.  This will be your chance to ask questions, get the dirt on Gage, and get a signed book or six.  Here is the address is you're interested:

Schuler's Books and Music
1982 Grand River Ave
Okemos, MI 48864
Phone: 517.349.8840


Be sure to stay tuned to my blog this week, as there will be more giveaways, interviews, and general awesomeness as we celebrate the release of a new book.

1 comment:

Summer Ross said...

I would show up if I were any where close to that for the signing. Sighs...