Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Where Can You Get Signed Books?

After all the insanity of the past couple of months, I am going to lie low for November to get my strength up to tackle to holidays and probably a new book.  In the meantime, I think I've left you with enough to read for a while.  If you've enjoyed the Dark Days series and/or Angel's Ink from The Asylum Tales, and find yourself thinking "Gee, I'd like a signed copy but was unable to make it to Jocelynn's signings," I can help you.

Before leaving the bookstores, I signed some stock for my lovely readers to discover.  If you're in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area, Joseph-Beth Booksellers should still have some signed copies of my books.  They are located at:
2785 Dixie Hwy
Crestview Hills, KY
859-912-7860

If you're a little farther north in Ohio, Books & Co. outside of Dayton, Ohio should still have several of my signed books.  They are located at:
The Greene Shopping Center
4453 Walnut Street
Dayton, OH 45440
937-429-2169


And finally, I left a really big stack of signed book at Schuler Books and Music in Lansing, Michigan.  They are located at:
 2820 Towne Center Blvd.
Lansing, MI 48912
517-316-7495
P.S. If you aren't close to any of these locations, you can give Schuler a call and I think they might be willing to ship the books to you.  You may just have to cover the price of shipping. I'm not sure, but it doesn't hurt to check.

No comments: