Friday, November 2, 2012

Book Signing

I'm getting ready to hit the road again.  These will be my final signings for 2012.  I am still looking into appearances for 2013 and I am seriously considering going to the RomanticTimes Convention in Kansas City in May to celebrate the release of DEAD MAN'S DEAL.


But if you're interested in getting a signed copy of ANGEL'S INK as well as signed copies of my books from the Dark Days series, now is your chance!  

Books & Co.
Saturday, November 3
1pm
Are you in Ohio or live in Northern Kentucky? I'll be passing through Dayton, Ohio on Saturday, November 3. It's another chance to get a book signed and ask me a question!

Books & Co.
The Greene Shopping Center
4453 Walnut Street
Dayton, OH 45440
937-429-2169

Schuler Books and Music
Sunday, November 4
3pm
Are you in Michigan and love the Dark Days series?  Or maybe you're just interested in getting the details on the Asylum Tales?  This could be your last chance to get a signed book for a little while.

Schuler Books and Music
2820 Towne Center Blvd.
Lansing, MI 48912
517-316-7495

This is my first trip to Michigan.  Help make it a good one!

3 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Oh yay!! Please say you'll go to RT Jocelynn! I am already registered and would love to meet you again!! :D

Kristin @ Addicted to HEA said...

See you tomorrow up in MI! Thanks for making the drive!!

Jocelynn Drake said...

Ha! I'm not driving anywhere. I'm being flown in. Yes, you should feel special. :)