Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Getting Closer

We are getting closer and closer to the release of Angel's Ink.  Very soon, you will get the chance to take an extended stroll through Low Town with Gage and the rest of the gang from Asylum Tattoo Parlor.  We've only got 13 days left.  That's less than TWO weeks. 

Guest Blog

I stopped by Urban Fantasy Land on Tuesday and talked about the magic system I designed for the Asylum Tales series.  To read my guest blow, please click here.

Good Word

The love continues to grow for the Angel's Ink.  If you would like to read about what Paperback Dolls, please click here.  Also, be sure to stop by Mortality Bites.

Appearances -- Live and in person

In just 10 days, I will be at New York Comic Con, talking on a panel with several amazing authors.  The panel is at 1:30 pm and will be immediately followed by two different book signing opportunities.  If you're going to be at NYCC, be sure to check out my schedule here.

In addition, I will be in Cincinnati, Ohio area; Dayton, Ohio; and Lansing, Michigan during the next month.  I'll be signing books, answering questions, and telling secrets.  If you'd like the dates, times, and locations, please click here.

Appearances -- online

Not anywhere near those locations, but you've still got some burning questions for me?  I will be doing at least two online chats.  This will be your chance to ask me questions about the Asylum Tales, Dark Days series, writing, my video game playing habits, and my preferred toothpaste if you want.

October 24 -- Reddit Fantasy Chat -- 7pm CST  Click here to check out Reddit

October  25 --  Literal Addiction -- 8-9pm EST Click here to check out Literal Addiction


Mark your calendars!  Get ready for lots of fun.

No comments: