Saturday, September 29, 2012

And the Winners Are...

Oh yes, you read that correctly.  I didn't just pick one winner from the group.  I picked THREE.  After reading all those awesome entries, I knew I had to pick more than just one winner.  Luckily, I didn't have to chose based on awesomeness.  Nope.  All the names went into the random number generator and the machine chose. 

So, the winners are:

Allison W.
Michelle K.
Aja

Winners, please email me at JocelynnDOTdrakeATgmailDOTcom and tell me your name and mailing address.  I will get these books our to you as soon as possible.

If you didn't win and would still like to win a copy of Angel's Ink, there will be more chances.  In fact, I've got another contest running right now over on Goodreads.



 
 


    Goodreads Book Giveaway
 



   

        Angel's Ink by Jocelynn Drake
   


   

     


          Angel's Ink
     


     


          by Jocelynn Drake
     



     

         
            Giveaway ends October 26, 2012.
         

         
            See the giveaway details
            at Goodreads.
         

     

   

   


      Enter to win



There will also be more contests and more fun on the blog during the next month.

No comments: