Tuesday, September 25, 2012

More Good News Pours In

My readers are such sweet softies! I am loving all the entries for my "What Floats Your Boat?" contest.  I am so glad that I am not picking the winner based on my favorite response, but picking a winner randomly.  If you have not entered to win an early signed trade paperback copy of my latest book, Angel's Ink, please click this link and leave me a comment answering my question.

To all my United Kingdom readers, I have good news! Angel's Ink has been picked up by the U.K. branch of Harper Voyager so that the book will be released in the U.K.  I don't have a release date yet, but I have a feeling it's going to be close to the U.S. release date of October 16.

To all my lovers of audio books, I have more good news.  Angel's Ink is also being released as an audio book.  I've seen the cover and the book is being read by Michael Urie.  I don't have a release date yet, but it should be close to the book release date of October 16.

Finally, I have a new guest appearance today over at Donna's Blog where I talk about why I chose to write about magical tattoos and the interesting tattoo artists who create them.  Head over and check it out!

No comments: