Friday, July 13, 2012

You Made It!

Congratulations, you've made it to Friday.  You've survived another tough week and you've earned a break.  Maybe something cool to drink and some relaxing entertainment.

Let me help you with the entertainment part.

First, on Thursday, I popped over to My Bookish Fairy Tale to talk about Gage and what it was like to write a book from a man's point of view.

Second, I've been busy over at my Discussion Board (The Dark Room) commenting on questions and thoughts regarding the new series.  Don't forget, this is also a great place to ask questions regarding the Dark Days series.  (Mira swings by every once in a while to comment.)

Third, do you or a friend need something new to read but don't have a lot of money to purchase new e-books?  Check out this blog post here for a list of great books and novellas under $3.  Most important, remember that you can currently download Nightwalker for only $1 for your Kindle.  This is for a limited time!

Finally, here a few videos to help get you to the weekend.

I caught recently and thought I'd pass it along.



This one is because I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT!!!!



And last... a new Simon's Cat video.



Have a great weekend!

1 comment: