Monday, July 16, 2012

Good News Monday

I know that you're not particularly glad to find that it's Monday once again, but to help alleviate your pain, I've got some good news!

(Scary thing, when I was typing "good news" the old professor from Futurama just popped into my head to voice the "Good News, everybody!" part.  I think my brain is broken.  Send help.)

First, I've got a new interview over at Mortality Bites today.  The lovely Alicia was kind enough to pepper me with some questions regarding my new series and share a little love for Mira and Danaus as well.  To check out my ramblings, please go to Mortality Bites.

Second, I've got a new reason for you to look forward to August.  I have to admit that I've never looked forward to August.  It's really freaking hot and always marked the end of summer/start of school BOOO! (HA! Can you tell I don't have kids?)  But August also brings another installation of Deadly Destinations.  The fabulous blogs of All Things Urban Fantasy and Dark Faerie Tales invites authors to wrestle their characters into a chair and write about the places they inhabit.  Last year, I had Mira take readers on a tour of Savannah.  For this year's Deadly Destination, I managed to convince Gage to give a list of great places to visit in Low Town.  (We didn't agree on the list much, but I've never had much luck when it comes to arguing with Gage.)

For a look at who is going to be providing travelogues, please click here.  It's an amazing list of 62 authors and there's going to be giveaways.  I believe my posting will be up on August 3.  I'll be providing links when it becomes available.

And for some final goodness, I have located some AMAZING book deals.  To celebrate San Diego Comic Con, my publisher HarperCollins has put several amazing e-books on sale that you DON'T want to miss out on.  For example, you can buy Vicki Pettersson's brand new novel as an e-book for only $2.99.  This pricing is for a limited time and you don't want to pass this deal up.


What's more, they have available a sample book available for download!  It contains samples of new books from Kim Harrison, Richard Kadrey, Brom, and even little old ME!  Click on this link here to check out this PDF sampler book that is more than 300 pages long.

2 comments:

Abigail @ AllThingsUF said...

Looking forward to Gage's post!

Jocelynn Drake said...

Thanks! I've been having trouble reining in Gage recently. He's a handful. :)