Friday, May 4, 2012

Beware the Fourth

Or maybe I should have titled it, "The Fourth is strong with this one."

Okay.  As everyone knows, it's Star Wars Day -- as in May the Fourth be with you.  Ha. Ha.  Ha.

Anyway, I'm chugging away at work on a pile of stuff.  I've just finished the revisions of the second novella that will be released this year and handed it back in to my publisher.  I am picking away at the rough draft of the second book in the Asylum Tales series.  I am hoping to drop that in the mail by the end of next week.  When that is off my desk, I am going to start plotting out my promotional schedule for the release of the stories in the Asylum Tales.  That will include interviews, guest blogs, and original little stories featuring the main characters.  All of this fun will kick off in July when the first novella is released.  So stay tuned for more news and updates when they become available.

To celebrate Star Wars Day, let me pass along some of my favorite Star Wars-related videos.

The first is one I actually shot and features my brother and O.H.



The second one is from the Piano Guys and is really cool:



The third one is from How It Should Have Ended



The fourth is from FreddieW, because he's awesome!



And the last is one I saw years ago and still love:



Have a great weekend.  We'll be back to our regular schedule of writing, vampires, and warlocks next week.

No comments: