Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bound To Me: Print Release Day

I'm just sticking my head up from work for a brief bit of self-promotion.  Bound to Me, the final Dark Days story was released as an e-book in April, but my publisher has decided to also release a print version.  If you would rather own a print version, I have included links below where you can order a copy.  I don't believe that it's going to be in the brick-and-mortar stores but I could be wrong.

Amazon

Barnes and Noble

The feedback that I have been receiving from readers has been extremely positive.  Valerio has always been a favorite character of mine and it was exciting to give him the chance to spend some quality time with Mira.  If you've enjoyed the series, you don't want to miss out on this final slice of Mira's life.  Take a walk down memory lane with Valerio, Jabari, and Sadira.

And as an added bonus, the book also contains the first two chapters of the first book in my new series.  Angel's Ink, the first book in the Asylum Tales series won't be released until October 16, but you can get a sneak peek now!

Happy reading!

1 comment:

Massy said...

Great post!!! Thanks for writing that!
offshore companies in dubai