Friday, October 7, 2011

Birthday Fun

They say it's your birthday! (insert cool guitar riff)

Yes, today is my birthday and I'm ... gonna work, eventually.  I didn't get much writing done yesterday so I have to make up for a little lost time today.  However, I'm thinking dinner and a movie tonight (I'm taking suggestions for both) and then tomorrow we're going up to the local Renaissance Festival before heading to my parents' for dinner.   **bouncing in seat** It's going to be so much fun.  I love the mud show and all the great costumes and shops.  The O.H. loves the joust and the giant turkey legs.  The weather is fantastic and it's going to be a great day.

I don't have much to talk about today.  I have a new blog post over at Supernatural Underground on my word addiction.  It was a lot of fun to write and I hope you enjoy it!  If you're not already checking out the Supernatural Underground on a regular basis, add it to your list.  It's a collection of paranormal writers commenting on upcoming books and events, giving away lots of stuff, and generally having fun. 

So that we all get the day going with a laugh, I am happy to pass along a brand new Simon's Cat video! 



Have a great day!

2 comments:

Vinny K said...

Hey Jocelynn, your birthday is exactly ten days before my birthday! How cool is that? =D

~Vinny~

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!