Friday, February 25, 2011

Reminder: Signing

Sorry I’ve been so quiet recently. I’ve been busy with a mix of private and writing matters. I’ve been plugging away on a new project, but I’m now thinking of putting it on hold briefly until I hear next from my editor. Things are still hanging up in the air in regards to contracts, so I’ve decided to return to the trunk novel that is so special to my heart. It’s been a hard wait in regard to the contract, but that’s what this business is about: waiting. You have to seriously learn to be patient. Lots and lots of patience. I’m still practicing.

Just as a reminder:

I will be at Panera Bread Company on Saturday, February 26, 2011 from 2 pm Eastern time through at least 4 pm. If people want me to hang out longer to chat and drink smooties, I will be happy to stay longer.

The address is :7150 Houston Road, Florence, KY 41042
The telephone number is : (859) 371-9010 in case you need directions. Don't bother calling them with questions about the event. There are not able to reserve a space for us, but I am confident that there should be enough room for us to be able to comfortably sit and chat. If you have any questions, leave them in the comment field or email me at Jocelynn . Drake @ gmail . com

I will sign books. I will answer questions. I will speculate. I will share secrets. I will bring goodies to hand out. Also, my publisher just sent me a new goody to hand out at the signing so you really want to show up!!! I will look ahead at what's to come. Bring your questions and your own speculations. It's going to be a great time!

1 comment:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Drats. I sooo would come, but a road trip from St. Louis on such short notice (for my mom) is out of the question. She wouldn't like me going that far alone and I don't have anyone else to go with.