Sunday, January 18, 2009

Rambles

Sorry I've not been around to blog this week. I've had some personal issues that I've been dealing with and I don't like to blog while in the midst of that turmoil. I'm always afraid that I'll say something super cranky that I'll regret.

I did my Panera visit this weekend, but it wasn't as enjoyable as it usually is. The place was far too packed and too loud to enjoy my cozy little spot. I think I need to come with a back-up spot for my relaxing writing and thinking.

I am happy to report that a large chunk of book 4 has been completed and I relatively pleased with the progress. It looks like at least half of the book is done, but I have a feeling that this book is going to be considerably longer than the previous ones.

Right now, I'm sitting on the sofa with my cat Demona in my lap watching the Skin and Bones -- Foo Fighters concert -- DVD. I keep thinking that I should be writing since it's still relatively early, but I think I'm going to take a break for the night. I'm off work from my dayjob tomorrow and I will be able to get a big chunk of work done. At least, that's the plan.

I hope you've had a good weekend.

No comments: