Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Little Down Time

I enjoyed a little down time tonight before I jumped back into working on Book 3. I recently acquired the Guitar Hero World Tour set. I'm a Guitar Hero/ Rock Band junkie. I've got all the Guitar Hero games, while my younger brother has the Rock Band games. We go back and forth to each other's houses and play the games until our arms are sore and are fingertips are numb. Tonight, I played solo for an hour, enjoying playing the guitar on some of the various gigs. I'm hoping to finally get good at the drums since I now have a set at my house.

But it wasn't all about the Rock Star lifestyle tonight. I made some major headway into Book 3 tonight. I'm pretty much right in the middle of the end-0f-the-book climax. It's the time to decide who betrayed who and who's going to die and who's going to live to see the next book. And to tell the truth, I don't know the answer to all of those questions just yet. I will admit that I usually do, but this book is proving to be different. I introduced a new character in the middle of the book and ever since she had made many of my plans go astray. I'm not quite sure how she's going to affect the end of the book.

Now, that's not to say that I don't know how it's going to end. That I do know -- in graphic detail. It's just getting to that very ending scene that it going to be complicated during the next couple of days. Wish me luck.

No comments: