Friday, September 19, 2008

Aargh!

Avast, ye slimy bilge rats! 'Ave ye been talkin' like a pirate today?

I certainly hope so since it's International Talk Like a Pirate Day! No, seriously it is. I'm not making this up. So, shiver me timbers and all that ...

Okay, that's enough of that silliness. Besides, I'm starting to run out of sayings. My pirate lingo isn't all that advanced.

I'm partially prepped for my trip to New York. I've got all my notes pulled together, which I will review on the flight up. I've got all my TV, radio, and print interviews lined up and confirmed. Now comes the hard part -- the laundry and the packing. I'm not a fan of packing. I always over pack because I never know what I'm going to be in the mood to wear until I wake up that morning.

But I'm not going to worry about the packing until tomorrow. Tonight, I'm working on the copyedits for Dayhunter and I think I might try to sneak in a movie. I just got Ghost Rider and Children of Men from Netflix. I think I deserved an easy night. The stock market has been crazy this week and I'm all worn out.

No comments: