Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Shorter Hair, Shorter Entry

I'm exhausted. It's been a long day so I'm going to try to keep this entry short. I finally got around to getting my hair cut today. According to my stylist, I lost more than 8 inches so I was able to donate my hair to Locks of Love, which gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling. So in the end, I got a great, short haircut and I did something good for someone else.

I made a little headway on the short story, but I'm taking a break. The body count is rising fast for such as short piece and I'm wondering ... is this too violent? Hmmm... is there such a thing as "too violent"? We'll see.

Finally, I have the perfect quiz for everyone. It's 3 questions and it's what your preference in chocolate says about you. And I must say that this is one of the most accurate tests (for me) I've taken in a while. Enjoy!




What Your Taste in Chocolate Says About You



You are sweet, mellow, and easily satisfied.

You don't like anything too intense and dramatic.

Deep down, you're a kid at heart... and you're nostalgic for the past.



You are laid back and fairly easy to please.

All you need in life is your friends.

Sometimes you go along to get along... but you don't mind.



You love to be the center of attention. You enjoy entertaining your friends.

You feel lost when no one is interested in you... You're too interesting to be ignored.

6 comments:

Lori T said...

Hi Jocelynn,

I got the same thing as you did!

It was a fun quiz and pretty spot on.

Heather Harper said...

WTG on the donation! When can we see a pic?

Candace said...

Here's me:
You are sophisticated, modern, and high class.
Your taste is refined, but you are not picky.
You are often the first to try something new.

You are energetic and quick to act.
You are open minded, and you easily adopt new social causes.
While your heart is in the right place, you often can't follow through with your dreams.

You love the feeling of accomplishment. You enjoy doing what's important.
You feel lost when you have to do frivolous tasks or hang out with shallow people.


Quite interesting. I think it's pretty accurate. Hits kinda close to home. I wonder how all that was inferred from chocolate preferences... :)

Jocelynn Drake said...

quiz results: It just shows the amazing qualities of chocolate and that it should never be underestimated.

Pics: we'll see... I'm not a big fan of having my picture taken.

Christine said...

Hi Jocelynn!
Kudos to you on the hair donation! I've cut my hair for locks of love, too. Twice. The second time, my daughter and I did it together. I really was a great feeling to do something so simple, but so important for someone else.

I took your chocolate test, and am stunned on how accurate it was. Wow! This is totally me:

You are sweet, mellow, and easily satisfied.
You don't like anything too intense and dramatic.
Deep down, you're a kid at heart... and you're nostalgic for the past.

You are mellow, spiritual, and philosophical.
You are a true humanitarian. You enjoy helping people.
Your heart can be too open at times. You sometimes over-extend yourself.

You love being around people. Friendships are important to you.
You feel lost when you're by yourself... so you tend to avoid being alone.

Christine said...


You don't like anything too intense and dramatic.


Except when it comes to books! I love intense and dramatic in books. And movies. :D