Saturday, May 17, 2008

Busy Weekend

It's going to be a busy weekend. You know, it's one of those rare weekend where you decide that you're going to be an insane overachiever. They happened rarely in my case since I like to relax over the weekend.

Harley and Demona were nice enough to wake me up at 7:30 this morning when I should have been able to sleep until at least 10. After a quick breakfast, I went for a brisk walk and then headed to Panera for some coffee and work. While at Panera, I shipped a few website updates over to Design by Drake. I'm hoping they will get posted to the site sometime this weekend. I'll keep you posted as to when they appear. In addition, I got some writing on the short story done.

From there, it was to Home Depot for some paint for the spare bedroom, then to Biggs from some flowers and a cool pot, and then to Bed Bath & Beyond for some curtains and a rug for my entry.
I'm currently waiting for my father to get home. He has a larger car than me and I need some planting soil before I can get the flowers in the ground. I am also thinking of picking up a ceiling fan for the spare bedroom.

Later tonight, I plan to hang out with a good friend and then work on the short story again while finishing my laundry. Whew.... I'm tired just listing all that. Tomorrow is supposed to rain so I think I'll be writing and painting.

Hopefully, you're smarter than me and you have a relaxing, do-nothing weekend. If so, here is a random video for your enjoyment. It's one of the more twisted ones I've been sent.


1 comment:

Christine said...

Wow! Impressive agenda (and cute kitties...) I hope you get to it all.

I only discovered last weekend that Panera has *FREE* wi fi (unlike Starbucks)! I've been craving Panera'sFuji Apple Chicken Salad lately. Yum. :)