Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Quiet Night

It's been a quiet night. I've slowly started to make progress on Book 2 in my Dark Days series. My cats have been happy to help me along the way. If I am seated at my desk, then one is on the desktop standing in front of the monitor and the other is attempting to climb into my lap. If I am on the sofa with the laptop, then they stretch out along the back on either side of me. I don't know how I managed to get the first book done without these amazing little helpers.

I briefly heard from my sweet agent Jennifer Schober. The cold is seriously kicking her butt. She wasn't able to get to the questions today, but she has high hopes of getting to them tomorrow.

Another package arrived today. I have managed to complete a large chunk of my holiday shopping via the Internet this year. I hope to finish the last of it this weekend. And then I have to wrap it all. Ugh. Oh well, it will give me a chance to catch up on some movie watching. I recently received a copy of a vampire movie called "Habit." A friend had recommended it to me and I haven't had a chance to watch it. Hmmm.... vampire movie ... that'll get me in the holiday spirit.

No comments: