Monday, September 17, 2007

Productive Day

The word count might not show it, but it was a productive revision session. I finished one chapter and started another. I had to stop because I was getting into another chunk of hefty revisions, which will actually stretch into the next few chapters. I am pleased with tonight's progress because I completed some major world building. I had an idea for how things would work out, but it wasn't until I saw it unraveling on the paper that I really started to love it. Some of the edits I've made up to this point have been smart edits, but it wasn't until I hit this last stretch that I really started to love and believe in them. Yep, I've said it before and I'll say it again, my editor is a freaking genius. I wish I could say more, but if I did, you'd have no reason to buy the book.....

I talked to the photographer today and he said I should have my pictures by the end of the week. I can't wait!!!

No comments: