Thursday, September 13, 2007

Life Getting in the Way

Life has managed to get in the way a little bit this week, slowing up my progress on my revisions. I lost Internet at home for nearly 24 hours. I spent more than an hour tonight unplugging and plugging cords, rebooting computers, and shaking my head at the machinery. For a moment, I thought it was my service provider, then I thought my wireless router went bad, and then my computer modem was the culprit. In the end.... I have no idea what the problem was, but I now have Internet again without replacing anything or making any angry phone calls. (Yeah, my CP, who also doubles as my own personal tech department narrowly missed out on a frantic phone call to come doctor my computer this weekend.) Ain't technology great?!?!?

In just some random updates, I did manage to post an entry over at Fangs, Fur & Fey yesterday regarding an unexpected dilemma I tripped over when I started revising Nightwalker. If you haven't seen it yet, please check it out. Also, two authors over on FFF have announced contests giving away ARCs for their new books. Be sure to sign-up!

In other news, I did get a peek at the pictures taken for my author photo. While I personally hate pictures of myself, I have to admit that these were pretty freaking cool. Some of them I would never have guessed they were taken in a graveyard. Heck, I wouldn't have guessed that they had been taken in Ohio. I am hoping to have something to show within the next week.

No comments: