Thursday, October 31, 2013

Contest Winners

The "I Finished Another Book" Contest is now closed.  I have put the numbers in the random number generator and it has given me the three winners, who are:



Ailsa

Sin Dee Anna

Nichole Frazier

Congratulations!  Winners, please email me at JocelynnDOTdrakeATgmailDOTcom.  I need to know the following information:

1. Which of my stories do you want?  You can have 1 full-length novel or 2 novellas.

2. Do you want print or do you want an e-book version?  (If the story is not available as a print book, you will have to take an e-book.  Also, print books will be signed, but you'll have to wait for shipping.  E-books I will send as soon as I get your email.)

3.  If you want print, please give me your address.

4. If you want an ebook, I need to know Kindle or Nook version.  

5.  If you want an e-book, which email address am I sending this to?

Thanks to everyone who entered the contest.  

Get ready for NaNoWriMo!

No comments: