Saturday, September 7, 2013

A Lazy Weekend Full of Work

I know it was a short week, but I'm still glad that it's Saturday.  It was a busy week but I'm now enjoying the idea of sleeping in a bit.  I've got a nice, quiet weekend ahead of me.  Just a little grocery shopping, some cleaning, take little Max to the dog park, and LOTS OF WRITING.  I'm still aiming to hit the halfway mark on the third book of Asylum Tales this weekend.  Fingers crossed!

Since I don't want to use up all my words here, I suggest you pop by the Supernatural Underground blog to read my monthly post.  I'm talking about Danaus and the men who drive me to keep writing stories for all my lovely readers.

Don't forget to vote in my latest important poll on the right!  I will have a new one up on Monday.

With that, I wish you a wonderful weekend filled with mild temperature, blue skies, and lots of lazy free time to read a new book.

No comments: