Sunday, April 21, 2013

Checking In With Book Deals & More

The weekend is slipping away from me far too fast.  I've got so much writing to get done and no time to do it.  I just wanted to pop in with a few little things.

1. My e-books for the Dark Days series and the Asylum Tales short stories are still on sale for only $0.99 each.  This is going on for 9 more days.  On May 1, the sale is over.  Don't miss out.  This is a great opportunity to get caught up on the Asylum Tales before the release of DEAD MAN'S DEAL on May 9.  For more details on the sale, please click here.

2.  I am making one book signing appearance to support Dead Man's Deal.  I haven't seen the announcement go up on the store events calendar yet, but I will be officially announcing it this week.  Stay tuned on how you can get a signed copy of DEAD MAN'S DEAL.

3. The release of DEAD MAN'S DEAL is only 16 days away!  Are you needing another dose of Gage and his insanity?  It's coming soon.  In the second novel, you'll meet more strange creatures as you follow Gage through his attempts to save Trixie from the Summer Court while he also tries to free himself and Bronx from the manipulative grip of the local mafia boss.

4.  You've read all of the Dark Days series and the Asylum Tales, and you still need something new to read while you wait for May 7.  I've got something for you.  Kim Harrison's Ever After is currently on sale for $7.99 for Kindle and Nook.  If you haven't picked up this book yet, this is a great time.  For more details, please click here.

5. Richard Kadrey has a new short story out called Suspect Zero.  It's only $0.99 and is about a fledgling serial killer.  For more details, please click here.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Summer Ross said...

Love Harrison. Your book is in my TBR pile on my kindle. Thanks for posting!
~Summer