Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

To all those who celebrate it, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
If you don't, well... it doesn't hurt to take a minute to think of all the things that you are thankful for in your life.  Things can get pretty rough, but that brief pause to evaluate your life can help to put things in perspective.

2012 has been something of a rough year for me, but I've got lots of things to be thankful for.  As always, I am extremely thankful for my loving family who are always there to offer their support, love, and laughter.  I am thankful for the love and patience of my husband, who has gone on this adventure with me.  I am thankful for the new job in an new industry, as well as the roof over my head, the food in my kitchen, and the heat in my house. I'm thankful for my puppy Max and my cat Demona,who are always a great pick-me-up when I'm feeling down. 

I am thankful for all for my publisher, who had taken a chance on me with a new book series.  I'm thankful for all the booksellers, who are helping to spread the word on my two book series.  And I am very thankful for all my lovely readers, who have taken a chance on my new book and who have told other readers about my books.  You've seen me through vampires and now you're following a cocky warlock-in-training who is just trying to make his way in the world.  I love writing, but a big part of telling a story is entertaining your audience.  Thanks for being there.

For fun, here's a quick Simon's Cat video.



Have a great day!
Enjoy your turkey and save a piece of pumpkin pie for me.
 

No comments: