Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Crazy Is Building

The closer we get to the release of Angel's Ink, the more the crazy builds.  I've got lots going on so I'm going to have lots of links for you.  Let's get to it!

Jocelynn Drake stuff

HarperCollins have released a sneak peek of Angel's Ink.  If you haven't picked up any of my latest novellas, then you've missed the early sneak peeks of the novel.  Well, you now have a chance to read the first 20 pages of the book.  To check it out, click here.

Want to listen to some Angel's Ink inspired music?  HarperCollins has pulled together a playlist on Spotify.  Click here to check it out!

I'm also appearing over at Bitten by Books on Wednesday.  I have a guest blog going up where I have a conversation with Gage.  I am also giving away a $40 Amazon gift card. Check it out this link before the post goes up at 5 pm Central.

If you're still looking to win a copy of Angel's Ink, I am still giving away 5 signed copies over at Goodreads.  The contest is open for 16 more days.  Click here to enter the contest.

Also, keep an eye out on J.R. Ward's Facebook page as well.  I'll be making an appearance over there next week -- talking books and giving away copies.

Are you going to New York Comic Con this week?  I'll be stopping in with some other awesome authors on Saturday.  Click here for the details.

And finally!  I have created my own Pinterest page if you keep up with that kind of thing.  HarperCollins also has a Pinterest page dedicated to Angel's Ink and tattoos. To see that page, click here.

More good stuff to read

In case you're running low on things to read, I've got a few suggestions for you.  On Tuesday, Kim Harrison's collection of short stories INTO THE WOODS was released.  Be sure to check it out!

Need some more stuff?  IO9 has a great article listing some awesome reads coming out this month.  To see the article of cool October reads, click here.

No comments: