Thursday, September 20, 2012

Wheels In Motion

Ahh... my dear friends. The promotion cycle for the release of Angel's Ink is gearing up.  I'm sure you're going to be positively sick of me by the time November rolls around, but there's going to be some interesting opportunities to find out some secrets and win some books.

Interviews

Get the scoop on the Asylum Tales over at Urban Fantasy Land with my interview.

Get the low down on me over at I Smell Sheep.  Want some little-known-details on me? Read my most recent interview here!

The Characters
Want to know some behind-the-scenes details about Gage Powell, the narrator of the Asylum Tales?  Check out this short over at Literary Escapism. Also, you've got a couple more weeks to enter my giveaway!

Speaking of giveaways, if you have won an e-book from me recently, I will be sending it shortly. My recent move has tied my finances up in a bit of a snarl. I am expecting everything to be straightened out shortly and my top priority is to get those books out to you.

Things to Come

Want to see me in person? Ask me a question, learn a secret or two, and get some books signed. Here is my updated list of appearances in October/November -- including New York, Kentucky, Ohio, and Michigan.

What's more, there's going to be more giveaways and online chats! Can't make it to a signing?  You will still be able to ask me questions at Reddit.  I'll be on Reddit on October 24 answering questions and chatting the evening away. I'm also planning interesting fun with the wonderful J.R. Ward for October 16. More to come with the start of October.

P.S. I promise that my next blog post with have absolutely ZERO promotional crap.

No comments: