Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tattoos & Fireworks

To all the Americans out there, I'd like to send out a big Happy Independence Day!  Despite the horrible heat, I hope you're enjoying a little time off, some grilled food, a watermelon, and fireworks (assuming the sparks won't set your dried out yard on fire).

To all the readers and bloggers out there who took at chance on my new novella, I'd like to send out a giant THANK YOU!  The Asylum Interviews: Bronx was released yesterday and the different social media were buzzing with excitement.  I hope everyone is enjoying this new world and characters that I've cooked up.  Gage is a crazy character that is just so good at finding trouble.  And Bronx... he's good at trying to keep Gage out of trouble ... most of the time.

If you haven't tried the novella yet, WHY NOT?!?  The novella runs around 80 pages long and the e-book includes the first few chapters of my next full-length novel, ANGEL'S INK.  What's more, it's only $1.99!  It's an inexpensive way to try out a new series and a relaxing way to spend your Fourth of July.  Also, you don't need an e-reader to read the story.  Amazon offers an app that you can download on your computer so you can read the story on your computer.

If you don't want to purchase it, you can try to win it.  Literal Addiction is giving away 2 copies of the novella.

Also, I'm going to give away 2 copies today!   But you have to work for it.  First, you need to go over to Tynga's Reviews and read today's interview with Bronx.  Then email me at JocelynnDOTdrakeATgmailDOTcom and tell me the name of the tattoo parlor where Bronx did his apprenticeship.  Also, tell me whether you want a Kindle or Nook version.  If you've already entered my contests earlier this week and haven't won, keep trying!  I haven't had a lot of entries so your chances of winning are pretty good.

The contest ends at midnight Eastern time and the winner will be chosen randomly from all the people who answered the question correctly.

To read the parts of the interview that have already been posted, go to
Literary Escapism
All Things Urban Fantasy

On Thursday, I'll be talking to Trixie at A Great Read.

Have a great day!

No comments: