Friday, February 10, 2012

Book News: One Step Closer to Valerio

It's snowing!
I know! I can't believe it.  Winter has finally reached Cincinnati.  I don't mind this snow.  It's not sticking to the roads and isn't deep.  It's just enough to cover the world in a thin coating of white.

In other news, I think the signing went very well last night.  It was an intimate but enthusiastic crowd.  I shared insight into the new series and read the first chapter of the new book that will be released in October.  Yeah, they were a pretty lucky crowd.  I chatted with several readers and laughed a lot.  It's nice to get out of the house every once in a while.

I also shared some news with them, and I am happy to now spread the news here as well.  First:

I have one last novella coming out for the Dark Days series.  It is titled BOUND TO ME and will be released as an e-book on April 10.  I haven't seen a cover yet but I imagine that it will be coming soon.  I just received the copyedits and will be finishing those up today.  As I have said before, BOUND TO ME is a prequel novella that looks at Mira's relationship with Valerio.  Set roughly two hundred years before NIGHTWALKER, the story shows her time in Europe and brings back several characters from the series.  The story is not up for pre-order yet, but I will keep a look out and will announce it when it is available.

Second, the first book of The Asylum Tales is officially titled ANGEL'S INK and will be released on October 16.  The book is available for pre-order on Amazon now and it is ON SALE.  With this being a trade paperback, I am sure that you will want to jump on the discounted price.  I imagine that the other booksellers will be posting it soon and I will provide links when it becomes available.   I haven't seen a cover yet, but I have a feeling that it should be coming soon.

Finally, if you live in the Cincinnati area and couldn't make it to the book signing, I signed a stack of books at the Joseph-Beth Booksellers in Crestview Hills, Kentucky.  If you would like an autographed copy for your collection, be sure to stop by and pick one up.  Actually, that store is close to me and I try to keep signed books at that location at all times.

2 comments:

mullen said...

Congrats! That's exciting news and I'll be looking for the preorder.

Lisa Aviles said...

Will yoube writing any other books similar to the nightwalker series? Once i picked up that first book, i read the entire series in a week! Its great because i have them all on my nook! Yet, id love to read another series similar to this one. Please jocelynn consider it! Love your work!