Things coming up:
"The Dead, the Damned, and the Forgotten" will be released next week on Tuesday, January 31. It is an e-book novella that is a prequel to the series. It is a re-release as the novella originally appeared in the Unbound anthology. If you know someone who hasn't started the Dark Days series yet, this is a great way to get them introduced to the series. The story runs about 100 pages (at least it does in my Word document) and costs only $0.99.
Order at Amazon
Order at Barnes and Noble
Order at iBooks
The book signing event at the Joseph-Beth Booksellers in Crestview Hills, Kentucky is fast approaching (Thursday, February 9 at 7pm). I have started practicing signing my name as well as gathering together my magnets. These may be the last of the magnets I have for the Dark Days series before I turn my attention to promotional items for the new series. I am also looking over a few things, trying to decide if I will read something from the new series. In addition, I am planning to announce the date and title of the next novella release at the book signing. I am hoping to announce the title of the first book in The Asylum Tales series. We're going to have a lot of fun at the signing so you don't want to miss it. I'll be answering questions about both the Dark Days series and tells little secrets about The Asylum Tales.
In the meantime, I'm working on...
1. Writing book 2 in The Asylum Tales series
2. Working on compiling a list of people who might be willing to read the first book for blurb purposes
3. Cleaning my office (it's gotten frightening even for me)
4. Working on notes for the website redesign
5. Starting to think about doing my taxes (this is a slow process and the first step is to convince myself to call my tax accountant)
Wish me luck and I hope to see you at the book signing!