Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Growling At My Computer

It has been a struggle to get the words on the screen today.  My mind is just a blank and it doesn't help that I'm heading into the climax of the story.  I think this means that there's going to be some heavy revisions when this one is done.

I don't have much to report today.  It was my blog day over at Supernatural Underground, so if you want more of my rambling then head on over to see my holiday post.  Don't worry. There isn't a lot of me, but there are a few funny videos to help get you through the day.

Bah! Humbug!

That's all I've got.  The rain has stopped after three days but the skies remain gray.  The dog is sleeping in my office and my O.H. is cursing at his video game.  Yep, it's just another normal day at chez Drake.

No comments: