Monday, November 7, 2011

Look Over There

Okay, so I'm not talking much over here today, because I did my monthly blog post over there: Supernatural Underground.  For my monthly blog post, I gave a little insight as to how and where the new Tattoo Artist series was conceived (get your mind out of the gutter!).  I'll be giving more gory details later on how it was born.

In the meantime, I finished the rough draft of the first short story on Sunday.  I was aiming for 15,000 words and I finished with more than 23,000 words.  Yeah, well, I can't write short.  Today was spent staring at the wall ... er... I mean trying to plot out the second story.  I've got probably one chapter mapped out, which isn't too good since I need about eight chapters.  But I think we'll get to meet one of Gage's ex-girlfriends in this story. **rubs hands together** Gonna be interesting, I think.

Now, for dinner and a little more plotting and scheming.

No comments: