Monday, October 17, 2011

Look Out Batman!

Angry Sigh!

I'm late.  I know.  I suck.  I woke up feeling like crap because of a cold that I can't shake. There are moments when I'm just congested and others when I feel like I've been hit with the flu.  But I'm determined to crawl back into the saddle... tomorrow.  Err... actually, later today.

Today was picking up a copy of the Green Lantern movie, because we are huge superhero/comics fans in this household.  I think the only one we are missing at the moment is the new Captain America movie and we're eagerly awaiting its release.  We also picked up our pumpkins for jack-o-lantern carving.  I may be holding a poll later to decide what my pumpkin will be carved into.  I have some cool stencils I am wanting to use.  I also stopped by and helped my mother design a photo book from last spring's Walt Disney World trip.  Plans are in the works for a major family trip to Disney next spring.

We finished off the night standing in line at our local GameStop for the midnight release of Batman: Arkham City.  Dude!  It's freaking Batman!  I LOVE me some Batman.  It is a serious sickness that can't be helped.  The previews of it that I have seen are amazing and gorgeous.  I love the story of Bruce Wayne/Batman.  I adore the Joker and Harley is perfectly wicked.  I also love the fact that it's got Tim Drake as Robin, Catwoman, and there's rumors of a downloadable Nightwing.


Yes, it's a sickness.  I won't be up late playing tonight.  I've got lots of work to do the rest of the week, but I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

In the meantime, I've got a new website redesign to plan out, a book title to decide on, a short story to finish, another to write, and a book to plot out before the holiday season.  Oh, and three more midnight video game releases to go to.  Happy sigh.  It's going to be a good winter.

No comments: