Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Awesome Review

Another excellent review for Burn the Night has rolled in and it gives a wonderful sneak peek at the book, so that readers know what they are getting into when they pick up this book. It also brings up an excellent minor plot point that I wasn't able to tie up with the final book. Michael's body. Sigh. I had plans for that small thing that was supposed to lead to its own book and ... it never happened. As this is my first series, there have been several learning moments for me and one of them has been that there isn't always time for everything that you want to do.

However, if there proves to be an interest for it, I may consider writing another short story/novella to tie up that one last tidbit.

In the meantime, I am down to the last few chapters of the new novel that I am working on. This is one of those rare moments when the ending is still somewhat fuzzy for me. Contrary to the theme I had running in the Dark Days series, I am endeavoring to end these books on a positive note. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of experience with that so I think that is why the ending is still fuzzy to me. I'm not overly concerned as it will all be cleaned up with the revision before it gets shipped off to my editor.

So if you want to know what's up with Burn the Night, check out this review:
Red Hot Books

Also, stay tuned. My publisher should be releasing an extended excerpt of Burn the Night very soon. I will post a link when it become available.

1 comment:

Sharon Stogner said...

can't wait to get my grubby little hands on this one!