Monday, December 13, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

It's the holiday season, so that naturally means that it's a busy time of year. I'm attending parties, shopping, and trying to clean the house between projects. Some things are going better than others. :)

In the meantime, I am happy to report that I've handed in the final draft of a project proposal to my agent. I just have to finish the revision to the sample chapters to the other project and then I get a little free time. I'll probably work on one of the books just for the fun of it. It would be nice to work on a project for a time without a deadline or an editor's particular expectations. Like the old days of writing.

Just a reminder, the poll for the coffee chat in the Cincinnati, Ohio is still open and at the top of the page. Please leave your vote! For more information, scroll down to the bottom of the previous post

And for the holiday season, I have a fresh Simon's Cat video for your viewing. This one is brilliant I think.




Have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your books & thank for the comical cat cartoon. (I'm not sure I could say that 3 times fast!)Happy holidays...