Saturday, August 14, 2010

Radio, Reminders, and Randomness

I'm slow getting started today, but I don't mind too much since this is one of those rare weekends where the only place that I absolutely have to go is to the grocery store. That means a weekend of watching TV, movies, and writing. I might even sneak in a little video gaming. Ahhh... good weekend.

In the meantime, I've got a couple things for readers. First, don't forget that Sunday is the LAST DAY to enter my contest insanity. Scroll down to the appropriate blog and leave a message. I will be announcing the winners on Monday.

Also, I was on Suspense Radio last night with Stephen White. If you missed the show and would like to hear it. I've got the link for you.


Listen to internet radio with Suspense Radio on Blog Talk Radio


And finally, if you haven't stopped by my discussion board recently, I would make a visit. I recently seeded the discussion board with a number of questions and thoughts. I would love to get your input. Stop by and stir up a little discussion.

That's enough from me for now. Don't forget to enter the contest!

No comments: