Monday, August 16, 2010

Contest Insanity Winners

The time has come my friends to close out the Contest Insanity and tally up the entries. I've put the numbers into my random number generator and the winners are:

For the mega-prize of all the books, magnets, and poster is:
tonirgregg
who said...
"winning would be awesome. i just finished pray for dawn and am getting wiat for dusk on wed. i love your books."

The winners of Pray for Dawn and Wait for Dusk are:

Nicole
who said...
"You're awesome! I don't mind at all if you were to clutter (even more than it already is) my office/bookshelves!! Thanks for running such an awesome contest!

~Nicole P"

Anna K. N.
who said...
"count me in!!!"

ChariDee
who said...
"Ooh, I'd love to win! I could definitely use with more books that are signed and would gladly give my gently used ones to some one (I've already bought multiple copies for family)!"

And the winners of the signed copies of Wait for Dusk are:

mysocalledhell
who said:
"I wants a free book or three ....though, really, I only need signed copies of Pray for Dawn and Wait for Dusk. *sighs* though, I always lose at these random contests ... give me a 'name the next book' contest again and I'll win that *grins*"

Laurie Lamb
who said...
"Now that is a mega-prize! How awesome. Thanks for the great contest."


kitties81
who said...
"yes! I would love to win!

kitties81"

To all my lovely winner, please send me your name and address to JocelynnDOTdrakeATgmailDOTcom before Monday, August 23. If I don't hear from you in a week, I will do another drawing.

Thank you to everyone that entered the contest. Don't worry. I am sure that I will be giving away more books very soon.

4 comments:

ymiris said...

Indeed, congrats to those who won :D

mrsj said...

you lucky peeps! =Þ
Congrats!

Venia said...

Congrats to all winners!

BizzyReader said...

Congrats to the winners you guys are in for an extremely good treat. I just finished Wait For Dusk and I have to say OMG It was my favorite book in the whole series so far. It was the most fun I've had reading a book all year. The dynamic with the characters in the book are so much better than in previous books (not that there were problems in other books they are all great). You see a little more of Stephen and Valerio which was great. But I have to say the ending was a startling and amazing at the same time it left me gasping for air… I just loved this new book I give it 5 Stars!! I can’t wait for more books in the series.