Saturday, July 24, 2010

Quick & Dirty

Now, get your minds out of the gutter! Oh, it's just me? Nevermind.

I just wanted to post a quick blog on some things I've got going on at the moment besides the San Diego Comic Con. (Don't worry. I will give an update on Day 3 as soon as I get the pictures uploaded to my laptop.)

For now, I've over at Babel Clash again today talking about creatures that I love other than vampires. Please stop by and check it out! Here is a link.

I have also done an interview with Moonlight, Lace, and Mayhem. Here is a link so that you can check it out!

And finally, I received an excellent review over at Book Mark Your Thoughts. If you haven't read Pray for Dawn yet, this might entice you. Here is a link so you can check it out.

More to come later!

No comments: