Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Special Surprise

I've got a new goody for my readers today. I popped over to my HarperCollins Microsite this morning and discovered to my delight that they have finally posted the "Browse Inside" function for Pray for Dawn. Yes, that means my lovely minion that you can read just over the first SIX chapters of Pray for Dawn, which is due out next week!



I know you really don't care about anything else that I have to say now, but I am happy to report that I have finished yet another guest blog, which will be posted over on Dark Faerie Tales. This one is an interesting conversation between Mira and Danaus, which will cover a topic that has come up more than once on my discussion board. I believe the blog post will go up on June 28 and I will provide a link.

In the meantime, Larissa's Bookish Life has an interesting interview of me and is giving away books. Go check it out before it's too late!

1 comment:

mrsj said...

Thank you!!!! **happy dance**