Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Time to Leave Already?

It's getting to be that time again. I arrived home on Saturday from Florida and immediately fell into bed due to a nasty cold I acquired while sitting in the Orlando airport. I'm getting better just in time to pack my luggage once again so I can go to the RomanticTimes Booklovers Convention. Many of my friends are leaving today, but since it's only a two-hour drive for me, I get to leave early tomorrow morning.

I am not scheduled to be on any panels, but I will be doing a couple signings. When I'm not signing, I plan to be holed up someone in a quiet spot or in the coffee shop working on book 6. If you see me, stop by and say hi. I will be happy to discuss writing, the Dark Days series, and just random goodness. I've got some fresh Pray for Dawn magnets made up to give away.

In the meantime, I've got some interesting links for you:

Here is a recent interview that I completed for Literary Escapism regarding RT.

Also, here is a recent book review of Dawnbreaker. Check it out in case you haven't read the book yet.

No comments: