Friday, March 26, 2010

Appearances

I’m going to be working the convention circuit a little bit this year as I promote both Pray for Dawn and Wait for Dusk this summer. Below is my current schedule. It seems that the only convention that I’m missing at the moment is DragonCon in Atlanta, Georgia, but I think I’ll be overdue for writing a new book at that point, so I’m just going to cut it at three conventions this year. Below is my schedule as it is known to me. If you get the chance, stop by and say “Hi!”


Romantic Times Convention

April 28 through May 2

Columbus, Ohio

Hyatt Regency Columbus

350 North High Street

Columbus, Ohio 43215

800 989 8816 x12



6:00 PM - 7:30 PM

AVON'S DUSK TO DARK MIXER

Friday, April 30, 2010: The sun has disappeared on the horizon and the shades of the night envelope the earth. Avon and its many authors including Kelley Armstrong, Jocelynn Drake, Jeaniene Frost, Melissa Marr, Pamela Palmer, Vicki Pettersson, Jamie Rush, Kerrelyn Sparks, and Joss Ware invite you to celebrate the dark passion of twilight with food, fun, and drink. Expect the unexpected as you never know what magic may appear in the cool, early hours of the evening. (There are rumors that there might be a handful of e-reader copies of Pray for Dawn to be handed out ahead of the release date.)


11:00 AM - 2:00 PM

GIANT BOOK FAIR

Saturday, May 1, 2010: Where can you meet your favorite authors, get your pic taken with them or a cover model, or get a sneak preview to what's coming out in the wonderful world of women's fiction? At the one and only RT Booklovers Convention Book Fair! Over 300 authors will autograph books, posters and bookmarks, and you can bring your favorite "keeper" books to have your fav author sign them!!


San Diego Comic Con

July 22 through July 25

San Diego, California

San Diego Convention Center


Nothing has been officially planned yet. I will keep you updated as soon as I hear anything.


Romance Writers of America Convention

July 28 through July 31

Nashville, Tennessee

Gaylord Opryland Hotel

2800 Opryland Drive,

Nashville, TN 37214



Wednesday, July 28

5:30 – 7:30 pm

RWA Literacy For Life Autographing

Massive book signings with lots of authors! Get your books signed! Both Pray for Dawn and Wait for Dusk will be released! Grab your copy and get them signed.


Friday, July 30

9:45 am – 11:15 am

Gaylord Opryland Hotel/Hermitage C Ballroom

Avon Open House Author Autographing session

Another chance for me to sign books!!


If there are any changes or additions, I will keep you posted. I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Yea, I'm going to RT this year. My first time EVER!! See you there!

Unknown said...

Hey Jocelynn,

argh! I wish I could be in any of those =(((

well,

First of all I wanted to say that i am a huge fan of yours! I LOVE the Dark Days series! =)

well, I have a book blog: http://www.larissaslife.com/

and at this moment I am setting up events for the upcoming months. I was wondering if you'd be willing to do an interview or Guest blog??? I'd like to help promote your new release and it would be an honor to have you at my blog.

Thanks in advance for your response!

have a great week!

Larissa
larissa@larissaslife.com