Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gym, Work, Sleep

The title of today's blog entry completely encompasses my life at the moment. I wake up, work, then go to the gym, come home to work some more, and then I sleep with sore muscles. I haven't lost any weight yet, which is more than a little frustrating, but I feel like my muscles are getting stronger. I take that as a good sign. I don't have an appointment with a personal trainer today, so it's cardio day. That's just a long session on the treadmill or the eliptical machine -- neither of which I call my friend.

I am making slow progress on the book at the moment, but I think it's because I'm kind of stuck on a fight scene. I can't imagine my opponent yet. Simply put, I can't imagine someone that could get the better of Rowe. Once I get that figure in my head, the scene will roll along and I think the next few chapters will be a fast write, which I really need right now.

Well, the morning shift is done and it's now time to hit the gym. Have a great day! I'm sure this will get easier with time.

No comments: