Sunday, October 25, 2009

Contest Round 15 Winner

It's Sunday, and I feel as if the weekend is slipping away from me far too quickly. There's simply too much to do and not enough time to do it in. But I think I should at least start with the most important thing on the list: picking the winner of the Unshapely Things contest. There were close to 90 entries in the contest and I have plugged the numbers into the random number generator.

The winner is:

Cloudyblue

who wrote on my LiveJournal account:

"ooh, I've had my eye on this one, enter me please!"

Cloudyblue, email me your name and mailing address to JocelynnDotdrakeATgmailDOTcom by Sunday, November 1, 2009 so I can get your prize out to you. If I don't hear from you by Sunday, November 1, then I will put the book out for another contest

Be sure to come back on Monday when I will have yet another stellar book giveaway!

No comments: