Sunday, September 20, 2009

Contest Round 10 Winner

Yesterday's Road Rally was a lot of fun and significantly harder than we had been anticipating. There were 20 questions that we had to answer from signs we saw along the way and 20 items that we had to find along the route. We discovered that many of the competitors were smart enough to hit some of the yard sales along the route in order to collect some of their items. It's something we're going to have to keep in mind for next year. We are definitely looking to enter again next year.

We shot a little video along the route, which turned out to be pretty cool. Once I figure out this YouTube thing, I'll post it and release it on my blog and Facebook.

In the meantime, it's a rainy Sunday here, meaning that it's time to pick yet another winner in my Contest Extravaganza. This week, I'm giving away a signed copy of Tracey O'Hara's Night's Cold Kiss. We had approximately 85 entries in the contest. I placed the numbers in the random number generator and the winner is:

Pamk

who wrote on my blogger account"

"man this cover rocks and was what made me take a second look at this book. I then added to my wishlist so please enter me."

Pamk, please email me your name and mailing address at JocelynnDOTdrakeATgmailDOTcom so I can get your prize out to you. I need your information by Sunday, September 27. If I don't hear from you by September 27, then the book will go out for another contest.

Also, be sure to return on Monday when I will be running yet another great contest. This one you don't want to miss out on!

No comments: