Saturday, August 8, 2009

Flash Contest Winner Announced

Sorry, I'm moving so slow today. A late night Friday has left moving slower than a sloth on Saturday. However, I have finally gotten my eyes pealed open and I'm ready to start my day with a winner. In less than two days, we had close to 80 entries for the Bad to the Bone Flash Contest. I've plugged the numbers into my random number generator and my winner is:

NatarshaOz

who wrote on my blogger account:

"A flash contest... should we all be wearing a trench coat and nothing else to enter??? Either which way, count me in"

NatarshaOz, you have until Saturday, August 15 to email me your name and mailing address. I can be reached at JocelynnDOTdrakeATgmailDOTcom. If I don't hear from you by August 15, the book will go out for another contest.

Also, don't forget that today is your last day to enter the contest to win a copy of Jeaniene Frost's latest novel, Destined for an Early Grave. Just scroll down to the appropriate blog entry and leave a comment. I will be drawing the winner on Sunday.

And finally, come back on Monday for another thrilling contest. I'm not done giving books away just yet!

P.S. It pays to stop by my discussion board. Yesterday, I secretly posted an excerpt from my novella that will be appearing in the Unbound anthology, released on August 25. Stop by and check it out!

No comments: