Sunday, August 9, 2009

Destined for an Early Grave Contest Winner

It's Sunday yet again, meaning that it's time to pick another winner. This time, I'm giving away an autographed copy of Jeaniene Frost's newest novel, Destined for an Early Grave. There were roughly 150 entries to the contest. I've plugged the numbers into the random number generator, and this week's winner is:

KiaJG
who wrote on my LiveJournal account:

"This Night Huntress series has rocked from the beginning! I have really been looking forward to the release of DESTINED FOR AN EARLY GRAVE! I haven't had a chance to purchase the book yet. Now I will hold out as it would mean a great deal to me to have an autographed copy for my library.Thanks for running the contest!KiaJG"

KiaJG, you have until Sunday, August 16, 2009 to email me your real name and mailing address so we can get your signed book out to you. My email address is:
JocelynnDOTdrakeATgmailDOTcom.

If I don't hear from you by August 16, the book will go out for another contest.

To all those who didn't win, be sure to come back on Monday for yet another amazing contest where I give away another autographed urban fantasy book!

No comments: