Saturday, June 6, 2009

Advanced Readers Needed for Dawnbreaker

Run!
Hurry!
Everyone hurry now over to Eos Books: The Next Chapter!
My publisher is looking for 10 readers to offer up reviews of the third book in the Dark Days Series: Dawnbreaker. Hurry and sign up now!

I'll admit that I had to look at the calendar when I saw this posting. Dawnbreaker isn't due out for release until September 29, but they are already offering up a sneak peek to a few lucky readers. So, hurry now to get in on the fun. And I apologize that this is open to only U.S. residents. If I'm lucky enough to get my hands on some advanced copies in the next couple of months, I'll open up a contest to worldwide readers.

In the meantime, a few readers were kind enough to post some reviews of Dayhunter. If you haven't read the second book in the series and were curious about it, check out

ChicaReader

and

Life of a Student

and

Green Man Review

In the meantime, I'm up to my eyeballs in revisions for Book 4, which also needs a title. I've got until July 6 to get this done. That will leave me just under three months to get Book 5 written. Boy, that's a tight schedule. Luckily, Book 6 isn't due until mid-2010, so I will have a light recovery break.

Also, I just decided (literally, just seconds ago) that I'm going to run a contest over on my discussion board. I need help coming up with a title for Book 4. Go to my discussion board for more details. It's listed under General Board.

5 comments:

Candace said...

I rushed over and sent eos an email! And I will boogey on over to your discussion board as soon as I have a seconds break from finals studying. Am putting my thinking cap on right now to think up some names!

Alexia561 said...

Just sent an email to Eos for the ARC. Thanks for the heads up. Looks like another winner!

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Just speed typed that email to your pub! Hope there aren't any typos....

I'll look at your discussion board later. Dinner is waiting for me!

Unknown said...

Hi Jocelynn!

I sent my email last night when it popped up on my blog roll, don't know if it was soon enough though.

I have my review posted of Dayhunter at http://myblog2point0.blogspot.com/

I have to say it was most excellent! I can't wait to see what happens back home.

Dottie :)

Ailsa said...

Ah, bother. I'm from the UK, so not eligible...