Thursday, February 5, 2009

Procrastinating

I'm procrastinating. Sorry I haven't been blogging much this week. I've been really busy with my day job as well as prepping for the New York Comic Con. I'll be leaving for the conference tomorrow morning and it's time for me to start packing. Actually, I should have started packing hours ago, but I hate to pack. I'm really slow about it and I hate to commit to clothes ahead of time. I tend to dress my mood and I have no idea what my mood is going to be tomorrow or the next day. To make matters worse, I always pack too much. I'm afraid that I'll get food or dirt on my clothes, and then need to change. However, I tend to pack enough clothes so that I can change clothes a few times a day, every day I'm gone. I know, I know, it's not the healthiest compulsion.

So what am I doing now? I'm blogging because I'd rather not be packing. (tee-hee)

Updates:

To the winners of the cover flat contest, I shipped the signed covers along with a little surprise today. Hopefully, it will be arriving soon and in one, unwrinkled piece.

If you haven't stopped by my website recently, go check it out. My brother recently rolled out the newest edition of my site and I think it looks really great. Yes, I know there are typos. I haven't had a chance to go through the entire site yet to proof it. I hope to do that part of Saturday. There isn't any new content yet, but it's coming. It will be posted after I return from New York.

All right. Enough rambling nonsense from me. It's time to pack. If you're in New York, please stop by on Sunday. I will be signing books and talking on a panel with a number of killer authors. I'm such a lucky girl!

No comments: